- George Clooney has everything he needs.
- The actor was on “Jimmy Kimmel Live!” on Tuesday — the day after his 58th birthday.
- Clooney told the host that his birthday celebrations were very toned down, in part because of his young children.
- Asking about presents, Kimmel said: “You don’t need anything!”
- “I know. What are you gonna get me?” Clooney replied. “Tequila? A coffee machine?”
- Clooney famously sold his tequila company, Casamigos, for $1 billion in 2017, and has been a brand ambassador for Nespresso coffee since 2006.
- Clooney added that he ended his birthday sleeping in his nursery after his daughter “took over” his bed.
- Watch the interview in full below.
- Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more stories.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Here’s what ‘Game of Thrones’ stars look like in real life