- HBO has released the preview for “Game of Thrones” season eight, episode two.
- Jaime Lannister has arrived in Winterfell and the reunion doesn’t look like a pleasant one.
- Jaime is known in Westeros as the Kingslayer for murdering the Mad King, Aerys Targaryen, the father of Daenerys Targaryen.
- Daenerys tells Jaime her brother Viserys used to tell her about the Kingslayer, and what they would do to the man that killed their father.
- Tormund also makes it to Winterfell in time to warn Jon Snow (aka Aegon Targaryen, sixth of his name) that the army of the dead is fast approaching.
- Our favorite characters may face the White Walkers and the wights on next week’s episode.
- The next episode of “Game of Thrones” will air Sunday, April 21 at 9 p.m. Watch the trailer below.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Scientists completed one of the most detailed explorations inside the Great Blue Hole. Here’s what they found at the bottom of the giant, mysterious sinkhole.