- Ashlin, a 7-year-old girl from Oconomowoc, Wisconsin, is living with end-stage renal disease.
- It’s her dream to star in a viral music video.
- Make-A-Wish Wisconsin made it happen.
- The video, which debuted on Thursday, is set to “Best Time Ever” from Kidz Bop 35.
- The film begins in black-and-white. Ashlin and her friends are so bored in math class that they leave.
- Then, they arrive at a vibrant, colorful dance party. From the looks of it, they have, if you will, the best time ever.
- The video ends with Ashlin back in class, where it appears that she has fallen asleep. It was all a dream — a very good one, at that.
- You can watch the whole video below and learn more about Ashlin’s wish to go viral here.
- Visit INSIDER.com for more stories.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: I tried Fashion Nova’s celebrity outfit dupes