- When a craving for fast-food fried chicken hits, a number of options are available to fulfill your deep-fried desires.
- Chick-fil-A, KFC, and Popeyes are three of the most popular chicken chains in the US.
- We traversed the San Francisco Bay Area’s fast-food scene to hit all three chains and collect some of the most popular menu items at each.
- Chick-fil-A is clearly the winner for mastering its iconic chicken staple items.
- And while KFC brought nothing noteworthy to the table, Popeyes came in at a close second for its high-quality crispy chicken.
- Take a look:
The chicken tenders, the nuggets, the chicken sandwich — these are staples at any go-to chicken spot and ones that you’ll find on the menus at KFC, Popeyes, and Chick-fil-A.
But what helps brands distinguish themselves from each other is offering a unique and distinct take on these items. So we set out to see for ourselves how some of the best fried-chicken fast-food joints set themselves apart from each other.
Source: Business Insider and The Huffington Post
We sampled the most popular or best-selling menu items from each chicken chain, referencing rankings posted by the companies, other publications, and public forums.
That meant different dishes from each chain.
Source: Business Insider, Business Insider,Quora, Business Insider
We went with Chick-fil-A’s chicken nuggets, Popeyes’ spicy chicken tenders, and KFC’s original fried chicken, to name a few items.
See the rest of the story at Business Insider