- Liam Hemsworth appeared on ABC’s “Good Morning America” on Friday with “Isn’t It Romantic” co-star Rebel Wilson.
- During the interview, the Australian actor discussed his low-key, surprise wedding to singer Miley Cyrus (who he’s been in an on-again, off-again relationship with for 10 years).
- The couple got married at a home in Tennessee on December 23, 2018 and were joined by a few friends and family members.
- “It was very intimate,” he said. “Pretty much just immediate family, a couple of other close friends. It was a really special day.”
- Watch the video below (Hemsworth talks about his wedding at 0:49).
READ Prince Charles says that Meghan and Harry's royal child might be referred to as Kylie or Shane - US
Visit INSIDER’s homepage for more.
Join the conversation about this story »
NOW WATCH: Earth’s north magnetic pole is on the move — here’s what will happen when our poles flip